Many Lights Foundation is on a mission to heal the pain of abuse and neglect in children by providing children in kinship and foster care with permanent homes in a multigenerational community.
Our vision is that every child in our community lives in a stable and loving home where they are nurtured and encouraged to be productive members of our society.
In serving our clients, their families, and each other, we will:
- Honor the individuality of each person.
- Treat each person with dignity, taking the time to be present, to listen, to explain and to understand.
- Create a caring environment that exudes humanity, humility, grace and love.
In working with each other, we will:
- Encourage and value the contributions of each person, and help each. person feel supported, reassured and empowered.
- Listen well, communicate openly and honestly and encourage others to do the same.
- Treat others as we would like to be treated ourselves.
In all of our interactions, we will:
- Foster trust by being truthful, empathetic and consistent.
- Be authentic and courageous, aligning what we are thinking, saying, feeling and doing.
- Be responsible for and follow through on the commitments we make.
In honoring the mission of our organization, we will:
- Celebrate the role of spirituality in healing for each individual.
- Honor each individual’s belief allowing no harm, abuse or neglect to any individual.
- Add meaning and purpose to the lives of our associates.
In managing the natural, human and financial resources to which we have been entrusted, we will:
- Seek ways to appropriately utilize resources allowing us to become more effective and productive.
- Act responsibly, taking only those actions that align to our mission.
- Be accountable to the organization and to each other for our actions and the outcomes they produce.
In seeking to achieve our mission, we will:
- Look beyond the challenges of the present and envision what is possible.
- Cultivate and reward innovation and risk taking.
- Embrace continuous learning and positive technological advancement.
In all we do, we will:
- Put forth our personal and professional best providing the highest quality of service of which we are capable.
- Commit ourselves to continuous improvement, seeking to set the recognized performance standards within our industry.
- Deliver a superior experience to all of our clients, sensing their need and exceeding their expectations.
Key decisions within Many Lights Foundation will undergo evaluation that weighs choices in light of our core values.
Many Lights Foundation is committed to providing an environment that is free from discrimination in employment and opportunity, without regard to race, ethnicity, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.